Thank you Karin @ Beary Quilts and Cheryl @ Teapots2Quilting, for tagging me. =)
There are 5 rules:
1. Post these rules.
2. Post a photo of you and 11 random things about you.
3. Answer the questions set for you in the original post.
4. Create 11 new questions and tag people to answer them.
5. Go to their blog/twitter and tell them that you have tagged them.
|Our Wedding Day|
- I am goofy.
- I love the movie "Pride and Prejudice."
- I am a social introvert. I love being with people and am outgoing but then I need to be alone to recharge.
- I love being home by myself.
- All I have ever wanted to be when growing up is to be a mom and wife.
- I only like black jelly beans. When I was little, my mom would put a bag of them in my Easter basket.
- I don't watch TV.
- If you look up the word "procrastinator" in the dictionary, you will see my picture.
- I don't like clutter.
- I am a rule breaker.
- If I could, I would have another baby.
2. If you win $10,000 today, how would you spend it on yourself? Fun question...I would pay someone to refinish my wood floors for me.
3. Can you whistle? Yes, but not well.
4. If you had to be an animal, what you you like to be and why? A bird so I could fly.
5. If you could choose to go anywhere in the world on holiday, where would you like to go? Australia and New Zealand
6. Do you snore? Yup! In a quiet lady like way, though. Or so I have been told. =)
7. Who is your favourite music artist? Bee Gees
8. What is your favourite quilting technique? I don't think I have a favorite technique.
9. Pink or yellow? PINK, although yellow is growing on me.
10. Are you a night owl or a early bird? both
11. Do you finish a project and then only start a new one, or do you have a list of UFO's? I mostly finish what I have started before I start a new project.
I am going to tag:
Judy @ Cranberry Morning
Leslie @ Fluff & Nonsense
Go ahead and use my same 11 questions. =)