Recovered...

3.19.2012

Well...That was easier than I thought it would be. =) 


I decided to use vintage sheets. 


 I didn't want to put binding on the seat cushion cover, so I sewed it right sides together and turned it right side out through the zipper opening. 


Using piping on the edge would be cute...


The only zipper I had on hand that was long enough was purple. It works for me! 


7 comments:

  1. Wow, that looks great! You are so clever! It looks so professional!!!!!!
    Blessings,
    Susie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really cute cover...plus you get to use your vintage sheets! Very nice work! I love purple on anything! ♥♥♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. It looks great! Pink and purple go together! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. It works very well and, I love your pink vintage sheet collection. Nice finish!
    :-}pokey

    ReplyDelete
  5. I don't mind the purple zipper either! The cushion sure is prettier than the other one! You did a great job. I'm a little behind on my blog reading. Your camera case is just adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  6. A great idea for some of my vintage sheets. I don't do zippers though. They scare me!! I'm not the best seamstress and you are so much talented.
    Blessings
    Gmama Jane

    ReplyDelete

I am so grateful to all of you who take the time to leave a comment!
I will respond to your comment/questions in an email unless you have your email hidden. In that case, I will reply to your comment on my blog.

Have a happy day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...