All of my WIPs (works in progress) are done! My goal for the year was to get all the quilt tops I made last year quilted. Woot!
Today is a perfect all day here in Iowa. It's in the 70's and sunny. Perfect picture taking day....My neighbors yard is so pretty with the colorful leaves laying on the grass.
Don't look too closely at my
almost lined up mitered corners.
After taking a picture of the quilt, I looked up and took this picture. Beautiful orange and blue...
I used Glide thread and magna glide bobbins on Tipsy. It went well and I will be buying it again. I had some tension issues, but after doing some research, I discovered it was all my fault. *not a big surprise* My mistake (this time, at least) was having the quilt too tight between the bars on the frame. Fortunately, the tension issues are harder to spot once the quilt has been washed and dried.
Quilt size 83" x 75".