Guess its time...

1.29.2010

...for a new dryer. I went to check to see if the clothes were dry. As I was walking down the steps, I got a whiff of smoke. When I opened the dryer, it became very clear where the source of smoke was coming from. Yup...My dryer was catching fire. I am very thankful I caught it before there were flames coming out of it!!

Edit...Maybe not!! I had Mitchell help me clean out the vent pipe exit that leads outside and he was able to get out LOTS of lint. Maybe it was just clogged??

No comments:

Post a Comment

I am so grateful to all of you who take the time to leave a comment!
I will respond to your comment/questions in an email unless you have your email hidden. In that case, I will reply to your comment on my blog.

Have a happy day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...