Over the last few weeks, I have been thinking about the body of believers that I am in a covenant relationship with. We all serve and bless each other in unique ways. If any of them were to be gone for a period of time, our body would suffer...I would suffer.
Here are a few examples of what I am learning from those in my church body through their example:
1) How to live in a peaceful and loving home.
2) How to cheerfully and selflessly giving time to people.
3) How to be an encouragement to others.
4) How to graciously forgive.
5) How to extend hospitality.
6) How to walk in the fruits of the Spirit: love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, gentleness and self-control.
In short, they help me to be more like Jesus...