Monday I had the privilege of babysitting a 7 week old baby boy named Tobin. It didn't take long for him to remind me of the things I had forgotten about the early weeks of caring for a baby.
- taking a shower is a luxury.
- eating is, too.
- should I mention the bliss of being able to visit the ladies' room?
- dishes pile up very quickly.
- vacuuming doesn't happen.
- walking for miles without leaving the living room.
- needing to change shirts on both parties several times a day.
- laundry piles up quickly, too.
I can't wait until he comes back again... :o)